This is a time of unprecedented change and uncertainty. Intel’s top priority is protecting the health and well-being of employees while keeping the business running for our customers and supporting the communities we operate in. Intel will continue to share updates on our efforts throughout the developing situation.
- May 1, 2020: Looking Ahead to Returning to Our Global Sites
- April 29, 2020: Intel y MIC anuncian el programa Scale to Serve para ayudar a las UCIs de 100 hospitales de EE.UU
- April 28, 2020: A Return to Work Plan
- April 7, 2020: Intel Grants Free Access to its IP to COVID-19 Researchers and Scientists
- April 7, 2020: Intel aporta 50 millones de dólares para respaldar la iniciativa tecnológica de respuesta a la pandemia y combatir el coronavirus
- March 30, 2020: Intel Statement on New Tokyo Olympics Date
- March 24, 2020: Lucha contra el Coronavirus: Intel dona más de 1 millón de accesorios de protección para los profesionales sanitarios
- March 26, 2020: Intel Allocates $6 Million for Coronavirus Relief, Builds on Previous Efforts
- March 19, 2020: Intel CEO Letter to Customers: ‘We are here for you’
- March 13, 2020: Intel Update: Managing the Coronavirus Situation
XPRIZE Lauches COVID19 Platform
March 26, 2020: XPRIZE launches COVID-19 response platform – in collaboration with Anthem, Intel and others – and calls on the global community to unite, collaborate and share information to address immediate needs and find long-term durable solutions to pandemic threats.
- XPRIZE Responds to COVID-19 by Uniting a Global Alliance of Innovators to Find Unconventional Solutions to Pandemic Threats
- Xprize Launches Pandemic Alliance to Accelerate Coronavirus Research (VentureBeat)